USPS tracking is a new mechanism by which people can check the status of their packages. It is a very useful service provided by USPS and is also time and money efficient. Every package is assigned with a UNIQUE TRACKING NO that helps to check the status of delivery of the product.
Different ways for text tracking:
- If a user wants to know the status of their product, they can simply send a text message to 28777 with their Tracking no as content of their message.
- Opting in for text updates on USPS website
- Sending a text to 28777 with your tracking number and the keyword. With the keyword, you can get specific information regarding your package such as whether or not delivery has been attempted.
Components Of USPS Tracking response code:
- Tracking No of the product
- Delivery status
- Date and time/Location
- Instruction for further help
A common example of USPS tracking response is given as follows: USPS 01123456989123456689, Delivered 06/15/2019 09:10 pm NORTH ANDOVER MA 01865 Reply HELP 4 info-STOP to cancel.
Stopping USPS Text Tracking Services:
If a user want to stop this service then simply send “STOP” to 28777. USPS will stop sending you notifications on your phone. Also, this service is currently available for domestic users only, not for international users. USPS plans to support Text Tracking for international users with a future enhancement.
Is USPS Text tracking available for foreign users?:
USPS Text Tracking is available only to customers with a United States based phone number using the phone in the United States, or who have a United States based phone number and obtain roaming coverage to use abroad. It is planning to expand this facility for international users.
You don’t need to register any USPS account to get these updates but it will ask you to opt-in and it’s your choice that you want to opt in or not.
If you face any query regarding USPS, Feel free to contact us anytime. We hope you liked this article. Please drop a comment if possible. For ideas about USPS, Kindly visit USPS Tracking