USPS is a self-sustainable, federal, independent agency operating in the United States. This agency holds nearly 31,600 retail locations and is the most frequently visited website. It has one of the world’s largest computer network linking nearly 32000 facilities and makes it possible to establish communication between employees as well as customers.
USPS Delivery Hours:
USPS hours/time refers to the time in which USPS delivers a particular package to it’s the ultimate user. There are no specific delivery hours for the packages. However, It depends on the type of package. USPS has laid down different provisions for a different type of packages.
- Delivery of priority mail express by 10:30am in the morning.
- Delivery of Domestic mails by 12:30pm.
- Last time to deliver any package to it’s recipient by 5:00pm.
- International packages should be delivered on/before 03:00 pm
There’s no difference between weekends and any other postal delivery day. If quantity of packages is low, It may be delivered before the expected date. On the other hand, If no of packages are large, the delivery might get delayed.
Apart from these, USPS also delivers Amazon packages. It delivers the Amazon packages all year including postal holidays. They have the delivery of placing the order on Friday and getting the delivery on Sunday.
Do USPS deliver on weekends?:
Some people often feel confused about whether the USPS delivers on weekends or not. The thing is, YES it delivers on weekends. However, It depends on the type of service availed. Generally, USPS delivers Priority Mails, Priority Mail express.
Shipping times for USPS:
Delivery timings for different regions
- USPS Retail Ground: 2-8 business days
- Priority Mail: 1-3 business days
- First class mail: 2-3 business days
- Media Mail: 2-8 business days
- priority mail express: overnight/1 business day.
Customer Support for querries:
For your general queries, check the FAQS. If you don’t find your answer there, then you can email them at [email.usps.gov]. For more topics on USPS, Kindly visit USPS Tracking.