USPS-Track.US ® is licenced by USPS.COM to allow our Visitor to track USPS Post status. Entering the tracking number related with a usps mailpiece into the USPS Tracking page gives you the present status of a thing alongside other following data.
Try it :9310820111405406821192
USPS Tracking does not facilitate or ensure conveyance. There is no extra cost for the following system on items that consequently incorporate USPS Tracking. Fundamentally, you pay for that item’s postage, and following is incorporated, except if you are shipping USPS Marketing Mail® bundles. Adding USPS Tracking to that business mailing administration requires paying a charge.
USPS Tracking administration gives start to finish thing following and is accessible for most residential mail items that are huge enough and that are routed to local areas, including to restricted Army Post Offices (APOs), Fleet Post Offices (FPOs), Diplomatic Post Offices (DPO) goals and to ZIP Codes in U.S. domains and assets or Freely Associated States. Entering the following number related with a mailpiece into the USPS Tracking page gives you the present status of a thing alongside other following data. That data incorporates, if accessible, conveyance or potentially endeavored conveyance data, including date and time of conveyance just as the conveyance area of the thing (post box, front counter, neighbor, and so on.). USPS Tracking does not facilitate or ensure conveyance. There is no extra cost for the following system on items that consequently incorporate USPS Tracking. Fundamentally, you pay for that item's postage, and following is incorporated, except if you are shipping USPS Marketing Mail® bundles. Adding USPS Tracking to that business mailing administration requires paying a charge.
How about International transportation items?
- Following is incorporated with many — yet not all — universal items; nonetheless, goal confinements can apply. To study following alternatives for worldwide items, visit the International Mail and Shipping page.
How about First-Class Mail® letters?
- While start to finish following isn't accessible for First-Class Mail letters, you can buy an Extra Service and get following data. Become familiar with First-Class Mail choices here.
USPS Tracking begins working when following hierarchy created with ordering parcels with usps post office.
- Label Created : The label of your identifiable shipment is filtered a few times all through the mailstream, regardless of whether we have it or one of usps transportation accomplices does.
- Label Scanning : Tracking can begin when the package's sender or our delivery accomplice informs us electronically that we ought to anticipate a courier.
- Parcel Accepted For Transit : It proceeds with USPS accepting the parcel for travel and finishes when the courier is delivered or grabbed by the receiver or the beneficiary's specialist.
- Tracking online Update :All through this procedure, you can get to this tracking data in an assortment of routes through the USPS Tracking number related with the thing.
USPS Tracking Retail Label
- The tracking number is the series of numbers under the barcode.
Label 400, USPS Tracking Label, Front
- For use by electronic option mailers; can be used at retail.
There are multiple tracking option available for tracking parcels,packages and shipings from united states postal service [USPS].There many websites and applications thats able to services tracking services when usps.com's tracking services are down (Tracking down) or take a long to respond / Web page down. Our Trackinn tools at USPS-Track.us is able to track all consignment from USPS USA, USPS canada,Uk and All american regions. Our tracking features covers all tracking service of USPS Tracking USA to USPS Tracking World wide. Our Tracking Features:-
- All kind of Tracking From USA,Canada,Australia and Europe.
- Real Time Tracking from USPS.com
- Fast and Authorised Tracking as we are using official USPS tracking 2019.
- We Support Reference number tracking when Tracking Id not available.
- We are providing USPS Post office tracking with sitewide Post office Zip Code look up serivce
Your USPS tracking number can be found in the following places:
- Your USPS mailing receipt
- Your online name or label record, on the off chance that you obtained protection on the web (through Click-N-Ship® or eBay)
- Your USPS Post Office shipping receipt
- Your USPS sales receipt if you bought insurance at the Post Office
- Your USPS email confirmation if you shipped from USPS.com
- The shipping confirmation email you received from an online USPS retailer
- The bottom peel-off portion of your USPS Tracking label
- The back of the orange slip you received if you missed a USPS delivery
- Your business receipt, in the event that you acquired protection at a Post Office
- The article sent (beneath the standardized identification)
The USPS Tracking Number Formats for parcels, shipment and post tracking vary according to the mail or services chosen by you in USPS. Here We have given all Tracking number formats by USPS.
USPS Tracking ® Service
USPS Number Formates
|USPS Tracking®||9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Priority Mail®||9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Certified Mail®||9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Collect on Delivery||9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Global Express Guaranteed®||82 000 000 00|
|Priority Mail Express International™||EC 000 000 000 US|
|Priority Mail Express™||9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|EA 000 000 000 US|
|Priority Mail International®||CP 000 000 000 US|
|Registered Mail ™||9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Signature Confirmation ™||9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00|
The kind of tracking and shipping information accessible is based on the classification of mail or add-on services you purchased at the time of mailing. Whether you are the sender or recipient, you can track your item:
- By USPS.Com Online: Use USPS Tracking® on the United States Postal Service® website.
- By USPS Text Tracking : Send a text to 28777 (2USPS) with your monitoring number as the content material of the message. Standard message and facts prices can also apply.
- By smartphone: Download the USPS Mobile® app for iPhone® and Android™. Google Play banner - "Android App on Google Play"
- By USPS phone Calling: To gain monitoring information, clients can go to Contact USPS for the telephone wide variety and hours of operation. For telecommunications machine for the Deaf/Teletypewriter (TDD/TTY), name 1-800-877-8339. Listen to computerized statistics 24 hours/seven days per week.
Once you enter the tracking wide variety of an item(s) into the USPS Tracking website, you can assessment the modern status of that item. Depending on the status, beginning and destination, and the type and offerings of the item, you may be able to take a number of specific movements if available. You can find the item’s tracking history and see what form of offerings and points are associated with it. You can request emails and/or textual content messages about your object or a Proof of Delivery email. You can also go away directions for the carrier on where to depart your mailpiece if no one is reachable to receive it.
How long are records kept for tracking?The records of USPS mail classes and services, counting get to to bundle history and Confirmation of Conveyance when accessible, are put away within the framework for the life of the bundle information:
|Mail Class and Services||Record Storage|
|USPS Tracking® Service||120 days|
|Signature Confirmation™ Service||1 year|
|Priority Mail Express® Service||2 years|
|Certified Mail™ Service||2 years|
|Registered Mail™ Service||2 years|
|Numbered International Mail Services||2 years|
|Adult Signature Required/Adult Signature Restricted Delivery Mail Services||2 years|
USPS Text Tracking From your phone:
- Send a text to 28777 (2USPS) with your USPS tracking number as the content of the message. The text reply from USPS will be the latest tracking information for the item.
- Send a text to 28777 (2USPS) with your tracking number and a keyword.
- Keywords tell USPS the specific information you want to know, such whether or not delivery has been attempted.
- See more on keywords under the heading at How do I use keywords?
USPS Text Tracking From the web site:After tracking a package on the USPS Tracking on this web site you may register to receive Text Tracking on a tracking number by tracking number basis. You may elect one of the following Text Tracking Options on the web site:
- Expected Delivery Updates
- Day of Delivery Updates
- Package Delivered
- Available for Pickup
- Delivery Exception Updates
- All the options above
- USPS Email: You can write an Email to With this USPS.COM ® link USPS Customer Service
- USPS Phone Call: Call directly on toll free phone number 1-800-ASK-USPS™(1-800-275-8777)
- USPS TDD/TTY Relay:Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
- Call USPS on 1-800-344-7779 For technical support for below kinds.
- USPS tracking not updating
- USPS tracking down (USPS.COM)
- If USPS change of address difficulties through USPS.COM
- Technical Problems with USPS rates checking Webpages not working
- If an error message is blocking you from a USPS.com web page, there are several ways to fix the problem.
- If you have bookmarked this USPS page or placed it in Favorites, delete the bookmark. Restart your browser and go to the page again. If this works, reset your bookmark
- Delete your browser's Internet cookies and clear your cache. Restart your browser and go to the page again
- Close this browser and open a different browser. Go to the page again. For example, change from Chrome to Internet Explorer.
- If none of these fixes work, email USPS Technical Support or call 1-800-344-7779. Please provide this information when you contact us:
- Web page you were trying to see.
- The exact error message you are getting.
- The browser you are using.
- If you're having trouble accessing any part of USPS.com, your browser may be out of date. Some features on USPS.com are not compatible with past versions of browsers, so we recommend upgrading your preferred browser to the most current version
- The Technical Support team can help when a website application or form doesn't work properly. If you have trouble using these applications, please give us a call.
- USPS Click-N-Ship
- USPS File a Claim
- USPS PO Boxes
- USPS Postal Store
- USPS Accounts
- USPS Hours of Operation for Technical Support
- Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET