In our previous article on USPS Mail Forwarding Service, we discussed the service. In this article, we will see How to Edit/Stop USPS Mail Forwarding Request. If you have opted for the above service and now decides to make some modifications in the service, then you are in the right place.
I request you to read the whole article carefully to understand the procedure. After reading this article, the concept will become clear to you.
Procedure to Edit/Stop USPS Mail Forwarding Request:
USPS allows its users to edit as well as stop the Mail Forwarding Service. For your convenience, I have added some screenshots along with steps to guide you with the procedure.
- Visit the Official USPS website and click on the Track and Manage menu.
- Click on Change of Address option in Track and Manage menu.
- After the new window opens, click “Need to view, update or cancel a Change of Address order you already submitted?”
- After that, now you have to enter the 16-digit confirmation code in the first blank field as you fill the Change of Address Form. If you had raised the request for change of address by going to the post office, then you will find your confirmation code in your documents which you would have got at your new address.
- In order to edit or stop the USPS Mail Forwarding Service, you need to enter the postal code. For your reference, I have attached an image above.
- In the last step, all you have to do is click on the submit button after filling all the required information.
What changes can we make in USPS Mail Forwarding Service ?:
Please read the following points. After reading the points, you will know what changes you can make in USPS Mail Forwarding Service.
- Change your contact number from an old one to a new one.
- You can add a new email address.
- Update/edit your delivery address.
- You can get a mail forwarding reminder of the expiration dates.
Important Notice for USPS Users:
USPS only allows you to make a fixed number of alterations in the Information. If you are among them who wish to exceed this limit, then you have to wait for 24hrs to again avail this service.
If you are among them who have lost their confirmation code, then you have to visit your nearest post office & request them to stop the mail forwarding order or update the information for you.
Here was our latest article on the topic “How to Edit/Stop USPS Mail Forwarding Request”. We hope that the concept is clear to you and now you don’t have any doubt. All of the information was true and according to the latest rules of USPS.
Feel free to ask us about anything. We have a wide range of solution for all your USPS problems. We are happy to help you with your queries. keep visiting us regularly to keep track of latest topics on USPS.